Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Canvas Prints For Sale

I have, for years, been guilty of not promoting myself. The irony is that really not a lot of people really know about this blog yet, but I will claim this as my start.


I have started printing some of my images on canvas. The first two images are printed 8x8, just to test the water and see if anyone is interested. These images are selling for $45.00 each plus shipping. If you close by, I will hand deliver them myself.







Gulls, Shot with a vintage Diana Clone.



Tree, Shot with a vintage Diana Clone.

If your interested email me at: popflashphoto [at] yahoo.ca


Keep your eye out for new pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got a very good topic here. I'll be sharing your page to our clients. They'll learn a great deal from this subject and the comments.

    Discount Canvas Prints

    ReplyDelete